How Is Custody Determined Between Unmarried Parents?

If you are unmarried and have children, you still have legal rights to visitation and custody. As a lawyer with more than 30 years of experience, attorney Terry L. Hart offers a unique background and diverse set of experiences to his child custody clients. Mr. Hart is a practical and affordable family law and divorce lawyer with offices in the Galleria area of Houston, Texas.

Having worked with a large law firm, the United States government and an international organization, Mr. Hart brings the highest level of professionalism to his practice and iprovides caring, personal service to his clients. Contact Terry Hart by email for an initial consultation or call 877-576-7390.

Parents’ Rights Regarding Their Children

Unmarried parents’ child custody rights are not that different from the rights a married parent would have. Attorney Hart will guide you in all custody-related issues, including:

  • Interstate and international child custody
  • Visitation
  • Child support
  • Establishing paternity
  • Adoption
  • Name changes
  • Temporary orders

Paternity is very important in matters involving unmarried parents. To assert your rights as a father, or to claim support as a mother, paternity must be established. Terry L. Hart will guide you through the process, answering all your questions along the way.

Contact an Experienced, Spanish-Speaking, Attorney Who Understands Your Needs

As a lawyer who is fluent in Spanish, Mr. Hart offers an important advantage to his Spanish-speaking clients with custody concerns. When you come to attorney Terry Hart‘s office, you can speak directly with your lawyer in your native language, rather than through a translator.

Contact Terry L. Hart online to discuss your case. He can also be reached by calling 713-581-1773 or toll free at 877-576-7390.